Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Monday's Lesson

We had a lesson with Rhonda last night. I usually split a one hour lesson with two other people but neither of them could come last night so I did a 30 minute lesson by myself. It was wonderful, we got to run 6 different courses and I couldn't have asked Venus to do it any better.
Venus hit every single weave pole entry last night! Her speed started off nicely one the weaves. She got tired after we'd worked a while and they slowed some but were still nice. Rhonda had me running fast when there was a line of jumps and Venus did fine taking all the jumps even though I was ahead of her and not staring at her.
Right now she is a 20 month old in season Samoyed and seems to really have her mind in doing agility. She is already faster and more consistant than Clover ever was.

Friday I have the 3 hour workshop with Rhonda. I'll be taking Clover in stead of Venus because there will be an intact male there. I have to pull some jumps out tomorrow and make sure Clover remembers what I expect from her.

Brandy

No comments: