Sunday, October 28, 2007

The First Post

I decided to call this blog agility laughs for several reason.
1) Agility should always be fun and if it isn't it's time for a break
2) I run a breed that is known for their smile, they also enjoy laughing at things
3) Those same dogs generally enjoy being laughed at so if they find something entertaining to do they will do it

So on to info about me and the dogs. My name is Brandy and I live in North Carolina. I have been involved in dogs my entire life (23 years) and have grown up training them. I started competing in conformation shows when I was 4 years old and it is still the dog event I'm most active in. I have found agility interesting for years but never really had the right dog to do it with. By the time I saw agility I had several old dogs and a young, stubborn, lazy one.
In 2005 I competed at my first agility trial. I have been getting more and more involved since then but I am still very novice.
I run Samoyeds and they keep it very interesting. I never really know what to expect from them at each trial but they are fun. I mostly do AKC but I have really enjoyed NADAC and won't hesitate to enter their trials.
The Dogs:
Clover- Am. Can. Ch. Wintersong's Lucky Charm NAP, NJP, HCT, CGC
Venus- Ch Doubletake's She's Got It
Bacchus- Doubletake's Mighty Fine Wine

Brandy
Doubletake Samoyeds

No comments: