Monday, December 3, 2007

New A-frame and Lesson change



If you were wondering what Rio's comment about a new toy was about, we are building an a-frame! It's not done yet but is slightly more complete than what you see in the above picture. We have slats on one side now. Each side is 9x3 and is too heavy for me to move much.
Rio is one of our Sheltie buddies, go poke around at the Agility Addiction blog. That's his owner and her wonderful Shelties that are very good at agility.

With it being dark and cold by the time I get home Venus hasn't gotten to practice much lately. We have a lesson with Rhonda next Monday and Venus will be working in the advanced group. I hope we're ready for that. I'm very excited because I love watching that group work. My novice Sammy with the excellent BCs, it might be amusing. We'll see what happens, I will keep faith in Venus and myself.

No comments: