Monday, September 22, 2008

Ugh... A-frames! & Rio

I am still trying to figure out what to do about Venus' aframe. I'm just not finding anything so far that works well without some degree of injury (leaping when she's hyped up, slamming her front, or jamming toes!)


It's looking a bit crazy for my agility day at the National. Thy are doing Ex Std starting at 8am. After that is Ex JWW. There are a total of 42 runs between those 2 classes. Next will be Open Std which Venus is in. Flirt (client dog) is at 9am after 6 dogs, then there are 15 in her class. Pretty much I need 9-10 am to focus on Flirt and that looks like when Venus will be running. Of course. I have someone to cover Flirt for me but I had really wanted to take her in for her first time.

I can't believe I leave on Saturday and I have NOTHING done! My list today is mow the grass, do lots of laundry, gather show clothes, wash dogs, plus i have to go to work.
2 people I am staying with have laptops they are brining, I think. Hopefully I will have internet access and can update this blog. I may use it for results too so it might be non-agility for a while.

Ok one of my all time favorite Shelties is going to be in his first agility trial Oct 4th and 5th. Rio is one of Jenn's dogs and he's just adorable. Hehe before we went to Canada Jenn had to go to work or school one morning. After she left we decided to go back to sleep. Rio cae and took a nap with me. He's jut that sweet cuddly kind of dog. He is nervous about things sometimes and it is a huge deal that he has made it far enough that he is ging to be in an agility trial! I hope there is video!
Brandy

No comments: