Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Clover!

The first night I saw Clover


HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY CLOVER!!!

Clover is an amazingly special dog and I will never have another like her. She was MY first dog. My others were never actually registered in my name. I will never again have a champion at 7 months old. I will probably never again have a 2 time National Specialty Award of Merit Winner. She was my first ever agility dog.
Clover is the easiest dog I have ever lived with. She learns easily and wants to please. She tries her hardest to never be a "bad dog". She is the mother of my first actual litter.

Clover is a lovely girl and very sweet. She never causes trouble with any other dogs. Clover is a once in lifetime dog that we have been so blessed to live with.
Brandy

No comments: