Friday, September 17, 2010

No agility?

For planning on doing so much agility this year I haven't done hardly any. My boss decided to retire so I had to find a new job. Once there I didn't want to push for time off, then it was summer, and then Venus babies were old enough to show.

Venus did pick up a Q in starters gamblers at the Feb USDAA trial earning her AD. So far her puppies are doing well in the show ring. 3 of the 4 show puppies have earned points towards their championships. Two of those are taking some herding lessons already. I put Venus in a few conformation shows since the National is coming up and she hasn't shown in about 2 years. She showed wonderfully but I don't think she finds it near as much fun as agility.

I am hoping to do one trial in Oct before the National and then she'll get to do one day of AKC at the National.

No comments: